Saturday, January 16, 2010

Productive Weekend!

So, I promised myself I would not waste this four day weekend like I did Christmas Break. There are some things I want to get done! The first one is Kayden's book report. Kayden and I worked on it last night and this morning. The second thing is Kayden's Valentine Box. He wanted to make a robot. We finished that as well. The third one is Tayler's Blow-up project. And last is some lesson plans for me. The last two we have not gotten to yet. So hopefully tomorrow or Monday. But I have to say, I love four day weekends. Yesterday, I had a doctors appointment. The kids came with me and then we went and bought some Webkinz and ate and at Village Inn. Today Kayden had games and then we went to Shoe Carnival. I have never been there, it really is a carnival of shoes. Tayler and Kayden both needed some basketball shoes and Kenzie needed some black church shoes. We found some shoes for Ryan and I as well. We got some great deals!! Then tonight, Ryan and I had a date night at the Bar T-L while the kids played at my mom's. We also received Honey I Shrunk the Kids in the mail the other day from Netflix. We watched that today too, my kids loved it. I got Ghostbusters the other day, the kids liked that two. Ryan asked me why I keep getting movies from 20 years ago, well...I LOVE them that is why! Some of the other movies we have watched lately are Bed Knobs and Broomsticks, Black Beards Ghost, and The Pagemaster. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. day everyone!!
Kayden's Scrapbook Book Report:

3 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

Kayden's bookreport looks awesome!

The Hammons' said...

Wow! Awesome. You are an over-achiever! I can't say that my children would have that amazing of a book report. Way to be productive!

Sherri Madson said...

I want to see pictures of the robot valentine box!