Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fw: Last Minute!!

So Kenzie tells me tonight she needs a Valentine Box. Tayler had a game in Ogden at 7:00 and I had to pick up Kayden from basketball and take Kenzie to dance. So tonight when we got back from the game, this what we whipped up. I have to say it turned out okay and was pretty fast to make. Happy Valentine's everyone!!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Heidi Green said...

So cute and creative!! You need to post (and I need to check out) all your amazing ideas before we do our stuff so that we can copy ;-)

TP said...

Very cute. I never would have guessed it was last minute!