I gave the kids their Easter Outfits last weekend so they could wear them to church and then I forgot to take a picture! I will have to get it next week. Here are some highlights of our weekend. It was not too exciting, I have been sick and my kids totally forgot about the Easter Bunny! I had to remind them on Sunday morning!!
Easter Morning Myre wants to color eggs with us... Makayden's eggs Tayler's eggs Kenzie's eggs
looks like they had fun coloring eggs, nice to see other peoples messy egg coloring so i know im not alone haha!!! sorry you have been sick!!! hope you are finally doing better!!!
3 comments:
What a good b-ball game! Glad your Easter was good.
It cracks me up to see the difference between the eggs that MaKayden made compared to the ones his sisters made....
looks like they had fun coloring eggs, nice to see other peoples messy egg coloring so i know im not alone haha!!! sorry you have been sick!!! hope you are finally doing better!!!
Post a Comment