Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Gift

Ryan and the kids fixed me breakfast for my birthday. The kids were so excited they woke me up at 5:30 and told me to come see my gift. I went downstairs and they had balloons and breakfast on the table. Tayler had spelled out we love you with Hershey Kisses. My family is so cute! I had to work all day, we had parent teacher conferences until 7:00. Ryan brought us home Taco Time so I did not have to cook. That was nice. I think I might re-cellebrate my birthday on Friday when I can do something fun! Tayler picked me out a cute outfit at Kohls. That is one good thing about having a daughter who likes to shop!

Jamie: Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Sherri Madson said...

I am glad you had a nice day....despite the conferences!