My family always goes camping for the 4th of July. I hate to admit it but I HATE camping! My kids made me feel guilty for not letting them go the last couple of years so I caved and we went. Now, Why do I HATE camping? Many people ask me this. I know, I know, I LOVE planet Earth, I really do. I think I have watched too many, Planet Earth, Life, Disney Nature and Discovery Channel videos. I just like to visit nature but not become one with it. Plus, I hate the not being able to shower part. We left Friday when Ryan got off work and came home Monday afternoon. All in all, we really did have a good time. Here are some pictures of the events. I know, I always put a ton of pictures on but, what can I say? I like pictures!!
The worst part of camping has to be the clean up.... Anyway, below I will post some of the "fun" parts of camping and some of the beauty of Earth....
This is how dirty she was after the ride to the waterfall.
These two hiked over to the waterfall.
Yep, my daddy likes to show off....
Getting some advice on how to show off.....
Cousins!
This is how dirty I was after the second ride!
Tayler made a mushroom...
Loved the smores a little too much!
2 comments:
And here all this time I thought you only had a dirty MIND!!! Too cute of pictures! Looks like you all had a great time!
Looks like you had alot of fun!
Post a Comment