My friend Sherri and I were feeling bad for ourselves because the summer is half over, soon we will be back in school. Our husbands do not like to go to the Zoo, so we decided we needed to make a trip to the Zoo. Today after my kids were finished with swim lessons we headed to the Zoo. We stopped and had lunch at the Old Grist Mill...yummy! I will miss being able to eat there when I am not in Brigham all the time for work, this next year.
Monkeys looking at the monkeys
This monkey was eating his droppings....it grossed my kids out... I took a picture so they could always remember how lucky they are that I cook for them.
Baby Zuri was one of my favorites. She was so cute! Her Mom eats her food though....
Here is the mom
I took this picture because ever since I was little, I have thought these would be fun to play in. Now, I am a mom I think they would be fun for my kids to play in and I could lock them in there......
Kayden and Kenzie liked the penguins the best. I think Kenzie just wanted to get in the water, she was hot.
Everyone needs one of these pictures.....
Sherri's favorite is the Giraffe. She says they help build her self-esteem... you know because they are so weird.... My favorite was the Snow Leopard. I like animals from the Lion and Wolf families. They look so strong and controlling. They just demand respect, Just how I want to be....
Tayler's favorite was the pink flamingo (probably because they like shrimp), Tyson liked a monkey and Kaden liked the elephants.
Kenzie found some shade.
This Parrot was hilarious. The kids would say "Hello" and it would say it back!
Aren't they strong?... I mean the three humans...
Tayler thinks she is taller then the gorilla....just tell her she is not....
So at this point Tayler took the camera from me. The next pictures are hers. She found some beautiful animals at the Zoo today....
Snow cone on the face now....
This animal Tayler found is strange
This animal has snow cone lips
Crazy animal
I remember the train ride being a little bit longer last time.... really.....
We had to get Kayden and Tyson home for baseball. They were both late. The traffic was awful and neither Sherri or I took some wrong turns getting back on the interstate.
I really need to make Ryan let me drive more... or maybe I need to get out of Tremonton more?After we dropped Kayden off at baseball. We went to Saigon Towers for dinner. It was delightful! I haven't been there recently....
It was a great SUMMER day. I just wish summer would slow down. I feel like it is flying by. It was a great change from all the packing and cleaning we have been doing all week....





4 comments:
Great picture.....thanks for the fun day!!!1
You've inspired me... I need to get the kids out and do something fun like this.
looks like you had a lot of fun!! when we went in may i loved the baby elephant!!! the zoo is such a great place!!
Jamie you are funny! Kenzie has swimming lessons right before Blaiz. She is quite the swimmer! Maybe we'll see you...
Post a Comment