Sunday, October 31, 2010

No more Blog...

I reached the limit of my free storage on my blog for pictures. I don't think I want to pay to keep my pictures on my blog so I guess I will be done blogging. I don't want to take all my pictures off my blog just to fit more on. It kind of takes away the entire purpose. So that is the end, I guess....

6 comments:

Alison said...

UMMM, can't you just start another blog? OR are you kidding?

Sherri Madson said...

I didn't know that was a possibility!

Hess Bunch said...

I didn't know that was possible either. :(

Shelli Roholt said...

oh nooo!!!!!! what am i gonna do without ur blog to stalk??? can't you make a new one or something????

Julie said...

Boooo! Yes, indeed. Time to start a new blog. I'll start thinking of a new URL for you ;)

( ha ha, I'm one to talk! )

Julie said...

Oh, and I LOVE the picture. It's gorgeous. Good job!