Monday, June 15, 2009

~ Bear Lake ~




We had a great time at Bear Lake this weekend. It was freezing cold! It rained a lot, but we still had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures.

We ventured to Logan, to watch Kayden's games in the cold and rain!


Playing some tennis





We went on a safari and we got rained on. We had to make a fast dash back to the condo!




2 comments:

Julie said...

Omigosh, I swear those dumb HTML codes almost got the best of me this afternoon - I'd almost swore off blogging forever!!!

Looks like you had a fun weekend despite the rain. We were a little stir crazy Sunday afternoon so we took a lovely drive up the canyon too. I swear we passed you, but I didn't have service to text :) Have a fun time at camp this week! xoxoxoxo

TP said...

Bear Lake looked like a lot of fun. So did the four wheeling for that matter. Glad your summer is going good!