Happy Father's Day Ryan! I just wanted to take a minute and wish a Happy Father's day to Ryan! He is such a great Dad! The kids wanted to do something special today for him. They picked out a football drill book for him at Boarders and then they wanted to take him to his favorite place to eat Iggy's! Tayler wanted him to order Steak and Shrimp because she knew he would love that! The kids were so excited today to do this for their Daddy! We love you Ryan!
This is what we love:
Jamie: That you are my bestest friend and have been for 19 years now...wow!
Tayler: I love it when he cooks me breakfast!
Makayden: I love that he is my coach and that he is strong!
Kenzie: I love that he loves me and supports me!
HaPPy FaTHer'S Day!!!









3 comments:
What a cute post Jamie. Such a lucky Dad to have such a great family and a lucky family to have him for a Dad.
I agree with that - he is a very lucky guy too! You guys did a great job treating your Dad today.
What a sweet post.
Post a Comment