
Here are the kids getting ready to shoot off the rocket.

Let's start with The Rocket. Ryan bought a rocket for "Makayden". He spent a whole evening getting it all ready and the launch pad all set up. He even went and got some extra motors so he could let it off a few times. We have been planning this for a family night activity since May. It just kept raining on us. Last night Ryan decided we should go try it. Well from the video you can see...we lost it! Ryan is sad too... I am too...it was pretty fun. Kayden, Bryson, Tayler and Kenzie all ran to end of the field to look for it. I think it has gone to the next field. We will have to go and search for it. It would be fun to let it off a few more times! Ryan got us Raptor tickets on Tuesday night. It was the opening game for the season so they had fireworks at the end of the game. They played the Orem Owls. Orem won, but it was a nice day... not too hot and not too cold. It was a lot of fun. It seems like summer hasn't really started this year with all the rain and I have had to work like 5 days now...so it was nice to do something fun.





3 comments:
I am glad you are having fun! I hope you found the rocket!
It looks like you guys have had some eventful months. You always look like you are having fun. How are you doing anyway? how do you change your font on your title?
We went to a rocket party a few weeks ago. Rich launched his two rockets and lost them both. Hope you can find yours, we never found ours.
Post a Comment