I was lazy today and sat in the shade for most of the day...but it was nice. My kids had a blast. Tayler loved Cliffhanger. Kayden's favorite ride is Wicked. He also threw a 47 mph baseball and won the LA Dodgers batters helmet (he was pretty happy). Kenzie loved the swings, I am not sure how many times she went on them. We had a good time hanging out with the cousins!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Lagoon!
I was lazy today and sat in the shade for most of the day...but it was nice. My kids had a blast. Tayler loved Cliffhanger. Kayden's favorite ride is Wicked. He also threw a 47 mph baseball and won the LA Dodgers batters helmet (he was pretty happy). Kenzie loved the swings, I am not sure how many times she went on them. We had a good time hanging out with the cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Looks like you had tons of fun! Did you ride the Wicked? It really is a fun ride to go on.
Fun times!
I haven't been to Lagoon since high school (and I live 5 min away!) Pretty pathetic, I need to add it to our to do list. It looks like you had fun.
Well, the Lagoon trip still looks fun even 3 weeks later . . .OK Sister Slacker . . .update us already with everything! You guys are gone 24/7 so I know you have lots to share. Maybe a B-day tribute to Miss Kenzie???
Post a Comment