We went to Park City with Ryan's family over the 4th of July. We went to the Olympic Park to watch the people training. Ryan and I had been there before but Tayler and Kayden hadn't. Kenzie didn't want to go with us. She thought it would be funner to sit at the condo with Grandma and Grandpa. Tayler, Kenzie and I also found some good deals at the Outlets, while Ryan and Kayden found a baseball game to go watch.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Park City with the Kents
We went to Park City with Ryan's family over the 4th of July. We went to the Olympic Park to watch the people training. Ryan and I had been there before but Tayler and Kayden hadn't. Kenzie didn't want to go with us. She thought it would be funner to sit at the condo with Grandma and Grandpa. Tayler, Kenzie and I also found some good deals at the Outlets, while Ryan and Kayden found a baseball game to go watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment