Saturday, August 08, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

Today we went to Maddox to celebrate my aunt's 60th birthday. It was great to visit with my family. My sister Krisanne came up from Boise so it was good to see her. The kids had a great time visiting with each other.

We then went and watched G-Force.

I thought it was okay. The kids asked why I didn't love it like them, I told them it was too unreal. Kayden said well dud, G-force is for Guinea Pig Force... so what did you expect? Well, I am not sure what I expected, I just thought the ending got a little out of control. My kids loved it. They really liked the music.
Here are the reviews.
Ryan - 1.5 Stars
Jamie - 3 Stars
Tayler - 4.5 Stars
Makayden - 5 Stars
Kenzie - 5 Stars
Family Total = 19 out 25 Stars

No comments: