Monday, August 03, 2009

FHE Geo Cache Adventures!!









For FHE tonight, we decided to go on a Geo Cache! Ryan got online and found a Geo Cache for us. We headed out towards Bothwell. We walked around and around forever. We checked the coordinates...but we still could not find it! It said there would be lots of grasshoppers, we found those. It said it was under a pile of rocks, we found a lot of piles of rocks.... but no Geo Cache! We did see a beautiful sunset, had a nice view of Tremonton and I found a cute little sunflower! Anyway, we saw those golden arches in Tremonton, so we went to McDonald's and got an ice cream cone and came home! We have NeVeR not found one of our Geo Caches! I am totally bumbed about this!! We stayed until it was too dark to look but.....
FYI- if you click on the title of this post it will take you to the Geo Cache website.

4 comments:

Heidi Green said...

We love geo-caching! I'm sorry you haven't had any luck with it, what a bummer. The next time you're in Park City go and look for one there. We've gone looking for almost all the ones in that area and we've only had bad luck one time. A lot of the one's we've tried around here have been a different story however ;-)

Heidi Green said...

Oh man, I totally misread your post... sorry. It's that time of day ;-) BTW - beautiful picture of the valley.

Hess Bunch said...

Love geo-caching. Sorry you didn't find it this time. Sounds like a really fun FHE. Karlee was sad when it was time to come home. I think she would have liked to be a Kent last night.

kim said...

I thought maybe you were still lookin' for that damn rocket!!
Just Kidding! Looks like fun!