Ryan and I were talking last weekend and we realized this last weekend was the last weekend before football starts! We decided we better hurry and plan a vacation!! We decided to go to the Grand Canyon, neither of us had been there before. So we planned the trip real quick! We left on Thursday, July 30. I am such a geek (no comments please) I made my kids these packets for the trip. They were on the Grand Canyon and Four Corners. Then I printed a bunch of activities for them to do in the car. I printed them each a travel journal. I am going to include some of that in my posts as well. I am going to use thier spelling and everything...fyi
Thursday, July 30:
We left at 12:00 and drove to St. George. Makayden and Kenzie had swimming this morning so they were excited to have their dad come and watch them. We stopped at a good cafe in Ceder City to eat. That night the kids swam in the pool at the hotel.
This is Tayler's journal entry:
It was a long, long, long drive! LONG We are talking 6 whole hours! LONG! It was fun! My mom made us worksheets to do and that kept us busy! Me & Kayden watched National Treasure 1 on my ipod! We took some pictures on the way down. Then when we got to the hotel we went swimming! It was fun, but me and Kayden swalloed some water from the pool yucky! Kayden even threw up a bit! Then the hotel had a TV! So we watched TV until we fell asleep! fun,fun day! I loved it! :D





No comments:
Post a Comment