Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trip to the Lake

Today we went to Bear Lake to hang out with my family. They are all up there camping. It was fun to see the Westons, they are here visiting from Boise. The weather was perfect. It was a nice relaxing afternoon, school will be starting soon so we won't have very many more of those. I am hanging on to every last drop of summer!







4 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

Looks like you had a great time! Glad you only found the lake and no bears!

Heidi Green said...

So fun! It looks like you had a great time. Although who doesn't have a good time in Bear Lake, right?!

Heidi Green said...

Oh, by the way, your tributes to your kids are wonderful. You are such a good mom!

Courtnie said...

You guys are always doing fun things! I can see why you don't want summer to end! We planned all summer to go to Bear Lake but never made it!
I hope to see you at the fair in two weeks!