Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Big Guy!



This is Makayden's new nickname for himself. I can't believe how much Kayden loves sports. He just does.... it isn't anything his Dad or I have done. Kayden is just programed that way. He just finished baseball and they played a lot of games this summer...no burn out! Kayden still loves it, if not more. Kayden and his Dad have been to four Raptors games this summer and Kayden totally loves it! Us girls quit going after two. Now he is all excited for football and totally loving that!

Kayden is also growing up to be so responsible. He is the one who will get right in and get his jobs done right when I tell him. He doesn't mess around. He doesn't always do them right, but he does get started right away. We are working on not hurrying too fast and doing them right. Today he learned how to cook frozen pizza. When he was eating his pizza, he said, "Wow, I am a good pizza cooker!"

Kayden is so fun to have in our family. The other day we were waiting for a movie to start and we were the only ones in the theater. Kayden put on quite the performance for us and rocked out to the music. He is always cracking jokes!
We love you Kayden!!

No comments: