Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Silly Kenzie



Today Kenzie found one of my old scrapbooks from when I was in grade school. She was looking through the pictures and I was listening to what she was saying.

This is what she would say:
eeuuuww!!
You are the one with the mad face!
Why are you crying when you are a baby?
Is that really Grandpa?
Grandma and Grandpa's house looks different.
Why do you have farmer clothes on?
Did you color your hair? Why is it blonde?
You were really tall!
Oh, you got your mad face on again.
What did you do with all these clothes you had?

When she made the last comment, I asked her if she was afraid I was going to make her wear them? She said no she would just really like to see them and maybe use them for dress up. She is so funny! I just love listening to her, she is such a chatter box. She is always talking. The other day I ran to Ogden with my aunt. We had my Grandma Richards in the car. She didn't want to go into the store. I asked Kenzie is she would wait in the car and talk to Grandma. Well, she did, she talked the ENTIRE time. How many kids do you know, who can gab to their Great Grandma like that? I am not sure my Grandma even knew who Kenzie was, but she sure had a great conversation with her. Kenzie then colored her a Hello Kitty picture and gave it to her.
Love Ya Kenz!!

No comments: