Sunday August 9, Tayler was set apart as the Beehive Class Secretary. She was called and sustained about a month ago, but finally on Sunday she was set apart. I just want to take a minute and tell Tayler how proud I am of her. She has chosen some good friends this year and has been making some really good choices. I am so proud of the person she is growing up to be. She is really good at reminding me what I need to be doing too. She is always trying to choose the right and I know the church is very important to her. She is good at reminding our family to have FHE and read the scriptures. The other day Ryan and I were asking each other how WE ended up with HER. She has such a sweet spirit and we are so blessed to have her in our family. I just can't believe she is old enough to have this calling!!
Tayler is a wonderful student and is looking forward to school to start this year. She totally gets into school and I never have to ask her to do her homework. She always knows what she needs to do and does it. She is responsible and organized. Not a lot of kids her age are organized... I know, I am teaching seventh grade right now. Tayler totally is and I am so proud of how hard she works. She has been working really hard on her personal progress too this summer. I think that is wonderful!!
Love ya Tayler!!





No comments:
Post a Comment