Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Cookies! Caroling! Presents! Barfing! Good Times!
For the Richards family party we had a lot of excitement! We had Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner. Then we decorated cookies and took them to some neighbors in Riverside and our Grandparents. Jaiden was sick and threw up on the drive way of one of the neighbors (they were very understanding!) Then we played Pass Left, Pass Right with the cousins and the adults exchanged white elephants. It was a lot of fun and a lot of memories were made. I took too many pictures! See the next four posts! Good times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love all the pictures....that is something I need to get better at....bringing a camera along! I think your cookies turned out darling!
Looks like your holidays are starting off with a bang. Fun pictures. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and even happier new year!
Post a Comment