One traditioin we have is my mom gives all of us pajamas. The kids always are so excited and have to change right then. The pictures are in the wrong order, but I am not going to take the time to change them.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
The Eve of Christmas
We had two family parties today. We went to the Anderson side and then to my Mom's. We got to eat at both. It was a great time seeing family we only see once a year... I left the camera in the car for one party, but remembered to grab it for the second.
One traditioin we have is my mom gives all of us pajamas. The kids always are so excited and have to change right then. The pictures are in the wrong order, but I am not going to take the time to change them.



















One traditioin we have is my mom gives all of us pajamas. The kids always are so excited and have to change right then. The pictures are in the wrong order, but I am not going to take the time to change them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment