I can't believe 10 years ago, Makayden came into our family. Time sure does fly! We love Kayden! He is such a boy and we love everything about him. He is such a great helper. He also can be a hard worker if he wants to! When Kayden was learning to crawl, he loved his Mommy so much! I would set him down on the floor and he would crawl as fast as he could back to me. He would ignore everyone else if they tried to get him to come to them. He is not like that anymore. He is more of a Daddy's boy now, but I know deep down, he still loves his Mommy!
What a cute boy! My Kate's birthday is on the same day as Kayden's. I will always remember that now! I can't believe we are old enough to have kids this old, can you?!
4 comments:
Love all the cute pictures! Happy Birthday!
They grow up fast! Love the pictures and shared memories. Happy Birthday!
What a cute boy! My Kate's birthday is on the same day as Kayden's. I will always remember that now! I can't believe we are old enough to have kids this old, can you?!
I love looking at all your family pictures through the years. He is such a great kid - tell him Happy 'late' Birthday from me!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment