It is looking like Christmas at our house. I am so excited!! The Christmas Cactus is in bloom... The Christmas movies are out... The Christmas Tree is up... The Gingerbread House is made...
hey neighbor and friend, im so glad i finally figured out you had changed ur blog address!!! it must have been during that time i wasnt on the computer hardly AT ALL!!! its fun to catch up!!! and you are way ahead of me for the whole christmas deco thing!!! i still have no tree up< but i did get some shopping done haha!!!!!
I need to spend a day and go around looking at everyone's Christmas trees! Looks like yours is a beautiful one! You are on top of things to already have a gingerbread house done.
Way to go! I have never gotten my cactus to bloom. You'll have to share your secret. Our gingerbread house will be constructed next week--wish us luck!
3 comments:
hey neighbor and friend, im so glad i finally figured out you had changed ur blog address!!! it must have been during that time i wasnt on the computer hardly AT ALL!!! its fun to catch up!!! and you are way ahead of me for the whole christmas deco thing!!! i still have no tree up< but i did get some shopping done haha!!!!!
I need to spend a day and go around looking at everyone's Christmas trees! Looks like yours is a beautiful one! You are on top of things to already have a gingerbread house done.
Way to go! I have never gotten my cactus to bloom. You'll have to share your secret. Our gingerbread house will be constructed next week--wish us luck!
Post a Comment