Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lots of fun!!!

Today Kayden had games at 8:00 and 9:00 in South Cache. I am sorry but that is just too early to play. They won the first and lost the second but they played really good. Then Kayden had a Jr. Jazz game at the Middle School at 1:00. Before we went to that game, we had breakfast at Village Inn again. Yum, Yum that is a great Saturday tradition! Ryan and Kayden bought a new XBox game and have been busy playing that. Tayler and I worked on her cell model. We got it finished, here are some pictures of it. Well, Happy February everyone! I am so glad it is February it means it is closer to warmth and the sun is out more!! Yipee!! Oh, and it is Tayler's birthday, I am not exctied about that! She will be a teenager this year! Yikes! She is excited though!



5 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

I am thinking you should save this project so that in a couple of years we can borrow it!

Heidi Green said...

Ok, seriously - that project is amazing. How do you guys come up with this stuff? I'm dreading just doing Valentine boxes...

The Holmgrens said...

My kids projects are going to be crap! Maybe we'll have to come over and get some help from you!

Shelli Roholt said...

wow your kids are pretty lucky they have such a talented science teacher for their mom!!! Great job, I think I will call you when my kids start needing projects like that!!!

Lisa said...

Jamie-can you teach me how to design my own blog background? yours are always so cute! Where can i learn how to do this?