
So what is with all the projects my kids are doing this year? I don't know but I am sure doing a lot of homework this year. Just kidding, I am helping with a lot of stuff that is for sure, but that is what mom's are for right? Kayden had to design a book cover for his last book report. If you read his summary, I love it, I think it is so funny how he goes into detail about Quidditch and then adds in how he meets Voldemort. What a funny kid!
Kenzie had to demonstrate a craft to her class and have a poster with the directions. She made a bead necklace and these are her instructions. She loves to pretend to be a teacher so she practiced and practiced her demo 50 times the night before.





1 comment:
Way to go mom. The projects looks great!
Post a Comment