We have had a lot of "Girl Time" the last couple of days. Friday, I had a doctors appointment in Logan and Kayden had a birthday party he wanted to go to. So I left him at the Madson's house and he hung out with them until the party. They took him to a magic show in Brigham, I took this picture from their blog page.
The girls came with me to doctor and then we got groceries and went to Panda Express (we love that place). Then we stopped and bought some flowers for our outside pots. We came home and planted them. Tayler found a cute bird bath on clearance that she talked me into buying. I will have to post a picture of that. Ryan and I then went to watch Grown Ups. It is pretty cute. Kayden did not get back home from the party until 10:30 that night. That was one long birthday party! The next day Kayden had games in Morgan. They won both games. We went to the chicken place after the game. It was yummy. Scott gave Ryan some tickets to the Bee's game so Kayden, Ryan and Wyatt headed down to that. It was us girls again. We went to Logan and found some good deals. I got us all some five dollar shirts at Old Navy for $2.25! Pretty good huh? Then I stopped at my Auntie Coye's house and looked through all her quarters, I about finished my State Quarter Collection! I just have three quarters left, DC, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Island. Oh... us girls listened to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" the whole way to and back from Logan! We are crazy here at the Kent House!!
Almost finished coin collection
Kayden and Wyatt at the game
Kayden and Wyatt getting their hats signed by Bumble
Running the bases after the game










No comments:
Post a Comment