Today,
Kayden and
Kenzie had their first day of swimming lessons. They complained the entire ride there, but when I picked them up, they were way excited to go back tomorrow...go figure. After, swimming we hurried home and changed their clothes and then headed to Lagoon. The rest of my family was there so we hung out with them.
Kenzie for some reason did not want to go on big kid rides. She went on the swing, the boat and puff and then didn't want to go on anymore.
Tayler and
Kayden went with the rest of my family.
Tayler even went on Wicked this time, I still haven't tried that one.
Kenzie and I had a wonderful time in Pioneer Village. All the times I have been to Lagoon, I did not know there were museums out there. Here are some pictures of
Kenzie. We had ice cream together and walked around. It was a nice time. Then we went back and went on the swings and the boat again.
Tayler and Kenzie on the swing
Kayden on the swing
We all wore our Old Navy shirts... how cute huh?
We had to clean a spill of ice cream off of Kenzie's shirt
The circus display
The Blacksmith
The Printing Press
3 comments:
Looks like fun!
looks like it was a great time!!!! Ill bet it was a hot one though!!!!
I thought I always popped in when I noticed you've done a new post, but I haven't seen a lot of these newer posts... summer's kickin' my butt I guess.
I noticed on facebook that you saw Courtnie at Lagoon. Fun. I haven't been there since high school! It looks like your family had a great time.
Post a Comment