Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tending the Scotts

Today, we tended my sister-in-law's children. They are younger then my children. At the end of the day, I wondered how I ever got things done when my children were that age. Wow, it is so different having to put them in the car, eating food, changing clothes, etc. It made me feel really proud of myself, that when my children were that age, I actually got things done. Today, that is another story. We did have a lot of fun playing outside in the water. They are such cute kids, I would tend them any day for her. I am just glad kids do grow up (even if it is too fast). Tayler, watched my Grandma Richards today while my aunt went to the doctor. I am glad Tayler is so helpful. Kayden and Kenzie were great helpers as well, with the cousins. I am so blessed to have three super, great kids!

No comments: