Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My cRaZY Idea...

We put our house up for sale like two years ago and then took it down after six months. It made me pretty much close to crazy. So I got this crazy idea, we want to put it up for sale again, so I decided to move us pretty much out this time. That way, I don't have to worry about showing it at the last minute or where to go while they show it. Today, we started moving into my parent's basement. I hope it all works out this time. My kids are also going to go ahead and move to Fielding School. This way, if it doesn't sale, they can still keep going to Fielding. Tayler won't care because she will be in the Middle School this year. We are going to build in Riverside anyway, so this way, the kids will not have to change wards or schools again. I don't know if it will work out like I want it, but I guess, this is what we are going to try. Here are some pictures of where we will be staying for the next... who know how long....
Kenzie's half, not the crib :) we will have to move that somewhere else
Tayler's half
The bathroom
This spot is for Ryan and I
Kayden is going to be in the bedroom upstairs and I forgot to take a picture of that. So much fun for us! We still have so much to do, but I was tired of it all by 5:00 today.
Jamie: Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

6 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck! It's hard not knowing how it's all going to work out, ya just move forward with what you feel is right. Gonna miss ya!

Shelli Roholt said...

ugh!!!! i just wrote a really long comment and it cleared it all@!!!! it said something like this....... awwwww!!!! i am really sad now!!!! i am really gonna miss my favorite neighbors!! *tear* but i realize you have to do what is best for your family!!!!! wyatt is going to miss kayden like crazy!!!!!! i hope it all works out like you hope good luck love ya!!!!!!!!! (i think the first draft was much more well versed!!!) oh and on a different note... how did you change your font? i tried and on the top of my blog it says i changed it , but it wont let me!!!!! im illiterate!!!

Sherri Madson said...

I wish I had known what you were doing...I could have helped!
We were actually home for a couple of hours yesterday...today we are driving to heber.

TP said...

I hope all turns out too! We miss you already!

Hess Bunch said...

We could have helped you out. We didn't know you were moving so soon. Fun times ahead! Wishing you lots of luck and lots of fun!

Lisa said...

Good luck! It sounds like you guys are having a FUN summer!