The last few days, I have been busy moving my classroom from Adele C. Young Intermediate in Brigham to Alice C. Harris Intermediate in Tremonton. As excited as I am to be closer, it was very hard to say goodbye. I had just gotten use to how things ran at ACYI and now I have to figure it all out again. I also made some great friends at ACYI the last two years I have been there. The students are awesome there and I have had a great two years. They also gave me some silly awards at this school. Last year in the yearbook I got most likely to be Barbie. This year I got one of the favorite teachers award in the school newspaper and in the yearbook, most likely to be a UTube star. I know, funny, but I want to remember it. I have really enjoyed working with the faculty and staff and with the students at ACYI. I will miss a lot of things next year. I am also excited for a lot of things this next year. The good thing is I will be teaching seventh grade science so I won't have to make a lot of changes in my curriculum.
Here are some pictures of my classroom from the last two years. This is me moving my stuff to ACYI:
I don't know why Ryan took this, I think he was tired of waiting for me.







No comments:
Post a Comment