Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rainy Days

Jamie: Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

We have had so many rainy and cold days this summer. I can't believe it. I am having a hard time getting the things done I wanted to. Everyday I try and move things from my classroom, it rains! I am wondering if I have some curse! I still have one more trip of things from my van and then I am finished!

Friday was a rainy day again. Tayler and I got our hair done. Tayler got some cute bangs, I love them. Ryan, Kayden and Kenzie worked on cleaning the basement since Tayler and I cleaned the kitchen, dining and living room the night before. Then we all decided to go to a movie. We went to Karate Kid. It was good, everyone liked it. Kayden wants to take Kung Fu now. But, I don't think I will let him venture there.

Today Kayden's games got rained out so we are cleaning the basement again! Fun, Fun, times! Hopefully, we get a little warmer weather and we can go swimming, to the zoo and all that fun stuff you do on summer vacation!

1 comment:

Sherri Madson said...

Cute hairdos! We went ahead and had games in the bad weather.....brrr!!!