Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Girls Go Groomin'

Today Kayden went to the USU football camp. It was an all day camp. He went with a friend on his baseball team. He was nervous when I dropped him off and I was nervous to have him be gone all day like that. He totally loved it and had a ton of fun. Plus, he got this stylin' shirt and they got to watch the "Spy Next Door" during lunch. When he got back home it was time for Ryan and him to go to baseball practice. The girls and I took Myre over to Logan for a groom. He is such a cute dog. you can look at his before and after shots below. While we were waiting we went to Borders to get some books off this suggested reading list that goes with these workbooks I bought them for summer. They have to do a page each day. Tayler got a book from The Shadow Children Series , Kayden got the first book in the chronicles of Underland, Kenzie got Beezus and Ramona, I got the Handy Book of Science Answers. My book is awesome. I already started reading it. Us girls then went to Panda Express for dinner and then made a trip to Walmart. It was great fun. Tayler made a dinner menu for us for the next week. She was such a great helper shopping for the groceries. Kenzie was a great helper too, she likes to grab things from the bottom shelves so I don't have to. I totally LOVE this!!
Before:
After:
Jamie: Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

Heidi Green said...

Could you not fall asleep last night? ;)

I love your book choice; it's fun to see how passionate you are about science. Bradley read the Underland series and loved it! It's his 2nd favorite series after Percy Jackson. The author of that book also wrote a young adult series called "Hunger Games" that I LOVE. Have you heard of it? It's a fun read. What are the workbooks called that you got for your kids? I am a little behind on my summer organization and haven't gotten all that lined up yet.

Julie said...

Fun day indeed! Glad you're enjoying your summer :)

Sherri Madson said...

Bookstores are a blast! glad you found some fun reads!

Michelle said...

You are such a good smart mom to take your kids to go get books and a worksheet a day!
I absolutely loved this post because of Kayden's new shirt he scored! Awesome!

Shelli Roholt said...

sounds like a ton of fun!!!! And today you got some groomin done(your nails...hehe) your kids are so cute!!!! it was fun to visit with you today :)