Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday...

Today Kayden had a baseball game in North Ogden. It was one of those games they should have won, kind of sad. Kayden pitched  a great game. He is becoming quite the little pitcher, but then I am him mom, what else would I say? Kayden also mowed Great Grandma Richards and Grandma Kent's lawn. He is trying to earn some money for the trip. Grandma Myrna even treated him to McDonald's after he got finished. Tayler, Kenzie and I went to Pizza Plus for the lunch special and an icie, yum, yum. Tayler has a summer job cleaning for Aunt Coye and Grandma Richards. With the money she earned she paid to get her fingernails done. How fun for her. Chelsea Roholt did them for her and they are stinkin' cute. Kenzie decided she needed a job too. She told my dad she would wash the dishes for him for $10, then she talked him into $5.25...I think our Grandparents are getting a little soft, they didn't pay Ryan and I like that. Kenzie also folded some laundry for my mom. Kenzie bought herself some fake fingernails at Walmart. Tayler put them on for her, she took them off with in a half hour. She asked Tayler to put them on again tonight and they are off again. Imagine that? As you can tell, we are having a GREAT summer!

1 comment:

Sherri Madson said...

He looks like a big league star! Good job Kayden!