Kayden's big muscles....
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Fall Break
For Fall Break we took a trip to Bear Lake. The weather was perfect! It was so nice to get away. Ryan found us a condo to stay in and it was way nice. We left Thursday after a trip to the eye doctor for all the girls. Kenzie and Tayler had to order new glasses. My eyes were okay. We left our house three times before we actually made it to Bear Lake. One time we even made it all the way to Beaver Dam. Coye watched Minnie for us. Minnie had fun playing with her sister Millie. Friday we drove up to Jackson Hole and spent the day there. It was a beautiful drive. With the leaves changing and fall beginning, you can just imagine how wonderful the sites were. I posted some of my favorite pictures already. The kids found some hermit crabs up there to adopt. We now have Mr. and Mrs. Crabs and Coby Columbus the Crab Orphan. The last one is Kenzie's if you can't tell. Saturday the boys went hunting. Us girls walked around some shops and watched a movie in the condo. Sunday we drove home and the drive through Logan Canyon was spectacular as well. A very great weekend for us Kents!
Kayden's big muscles....
Tayler is on her tip toes trying to be taller then her Dad.
Kayden's big muscles....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I haven't commented forever, Jamie! But I still always read your blog. You are such a cute mom - I can tell you absolutely love being with your family. I can't believe how old all our kids are! Time flies, huh? And holy smokes, is Tayler on her tippy toes or on a step or is she just almost taller than Ryan? We are old, huh!!!! Keep the posts coming cutie!
Post a Comment