Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Party...Stolen

These pictures are totally stolen from Sherri's blog. Anyway, I don't think she has copyrights on them so I think I am okay. Ryan and I went to a Halloween party with some friends. It was a blast. We played the Newlywed Game. We all totally rocked at it since we  are all newlyweds. We had some great responses and it was a ton of fun visiting with friends we don't get to see all the time. Here are the stolen pictures...

Denton and Trudi Hatch
 Me and my cute hubby Ryan Kent
 John and Peggy Nelson
 Jeff and Lisa Firth
 Matt and KimaLee Kohler
 Game two: Sherri in the mask, KimaLee in the crazy hair, I am Captain Jack. Our buddies are in front of us.
 Sherri, Kim and I coming up with some great answers!
 She is a hoot!
 Game three: Peggy in the red hair, Lisa and Trudi and their buddies
 Game one: Hess Team Red, Noble Team Brown and Sorenson Team Skunk (black and white)
For some reason when I stole these pictures, they came in the wrong order. I guess that is what you get for cheating. I don't want to fix them either....
 The MC of game one...

1 comment:

Sherri Madson said...

Thanks for coming! I had so much fun!