Friday, October 29, 2010

So much Dressing up!

We have had so much dress up at the Kent household the past couple of weeks. Kayden, Kenzie and I had Red Ribbon Week this week and Tayler had it last week. I was a total slacker Mom and didn't get pictures of Tayler. My excuse is that it was parent teacher conferences last week, plus I had my reading class. I feel I was lucky I made it through the week. No... not really an excuse. Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
Cowboy to Hippie day for me. Crazy hat day for the kids.
 Yee-Haw!
 Ward Carnival...Kenzie went as a Pirate... ARR RR!
 Tayler let me take a picture of her because I felt bad we missed all her days.
 Kenzie had a dance party and went as a dancing Pirate....AR RR!
 Ward Carnival...Kayden went as himself....

 Kids dress up day...What you want to be when you grow up.
Kayden is a baseball player, Kenzie is a teacher.
 Dress up day for me - Hat day...
 I am Captain Jack!
 We look like we are happy... we are! Dress up day for me - Favorite Team Day. Dress up day for the kids - Crazy sock day...notice Kenzie thought to put one in her hair....
 Dress up day - Jersey Day
 Dress up day for me - Tropical/ Hawaiian Vacation Day
 Wish I was on a warm vacation....
 Minnie loves me and wants to be in the picture!!
Glad Tayler can take pictures of herself. Here is her on Crazy Hair Day!!

1 comment:

TP said...

Fun costumes and dressing up!